Tuesday, February 28, 2012

28/2/12

Today is a very messy day to me. I reach home from school very tiredly around 2pm+ . And i lost all my energy and can stop the seduce of the bed. Haha!! So took a pillow and  immediately lying on the floor and as well watching television. And fall asleep soon. When i wake up i realized i at parent bed. I took a look at the clock , and realized i am late :(. And i rush to take my pe attire and bath and half way of rushing i realized my siblings still sleeping. And i think awhile , Why they not rush it morning already? And i ask my mother , Mother today is wednesday right ? Then mother didn't reply. Hehe!! then i ask her why sibling still sleeping? And she reply let them sleep la why? Then i ask her they no need go sleep meh? Now morning already lei. Then she reply now afternoon you are so blur . Then i like Oops it afternoon . Wahaha!! it a funny day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment