Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2/7/12 Gep Trip :D

Hello everyone,

                        Sorry for so long never update my blogger. Those month i am very busy and qulite lazy to update. Hehe !! but i have alot of story wanted to share especially my gep trip story i feel very happy can get the chance to go gep. Although have some quarrel with my friend and have some unhappy moment. But that friend that i quarrel make me very touched as well. Although we quarrel but after we quarrel i sick. But he is the only one who show so many care to me . Haha. :D .















My  Unhappiness story
I feel qulite sad and wished i can be more firm through my decision caused during gep trip got one small girl wanted to sell thing to me. And i not sure wanted to buy anot and some of my friends saw that . So they wanted to help me pull down the price. I told her a price and she refuse to accept the offer. So me and my friends go back to our hotel due to not enough time already. And the small girl keep chase after me and wanted to get her thing brought. And my friend told me not to buy . And i start to confuse wanted to buy anot. And slowly i don't want to buy already but i feel so gulity after i walk away. Cause i told the small girl that price but on the way to hotel she told me okay already but i never brought it :(. And through those thing happened make me qulite sad and bothering me through my gep trip :D.

Haha So long never go in to my blog already. I was qulite shock that my background now i think don't look like me . Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment